An Introduction and an Explanation

What is this Blog?


Well, the idea for this blog was itself spawned from another idea. I wanted to bring the history of Ireland to people who had perhaps never really looked into it, or to those who had an interest but didn't know where to start. 

I'll only partially be doing that here. The bulk of my content will be over at my YouTube channel "Historical Delving" Which I will post a link to.. just as soon as there is something on there to watch. I'll be beginning with what I feel is a very interesting story, the fall of the house of Kildare. If that doesn't ring a bell with you then that's fine, I can tell you all about it.

But why does this blog exist if the bulk of content is going to be published over on YouTube? Well in the course of writing my scripts for the videos I have planned, I often had to reign myself in to avoid going on lengthy tangents regarding some detail or another. This was unfortunately, or maybe fortunately depending on how you look at it, necessary for the flow of the script. 

I hope to use this blog to explore those details and concepts which I didn't have the time for in my videos, in addition to answering any questions I receive. I can't say how often I will be posting on here, but expect an update after every video at the very least. 

That's all I have to say for now, thank you for reading and stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts